boldlygoingnowhere

Crouching Monkey,Hidden Dentist

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

slightly premature quarter-life crisis

Because Ive been running so fast with pointy things in my paws, I haven't had time to write coherent posts.

All of a sudden, I wish I didn't have to wake up every morning and head to work. Usually I'm conscientious,if never quite enthusiastic about about the ol' 7days a week/12hours a day routine . I realise this is what keeps books on the shelves, discs in the stereo, food on the table and beer in the belly but for the last couple of weeks, i've been feeling a bit out of it. Not specifically frustrated or annoyed as much as a little bored

And never getting paid enough just adds to the annoyance. It just isn't worth not being paid enough unless you're saving dolphins or rehabilitating orphaned children or something like that.the kind of satisfaction that usually happens at work has been missing for a while.. not sure if im doing something differently but i hope its just a phase that hopefully will pass soon

yes,the sole purpose of this post was for me to whine and vent,pliss adjust



In other(and better) news, ive been on a frantic house-hunting mission..dont feel inclined to slumming it any longer,so hopefully will move out of the sordid little shoe box i live in by this month end.
And with madame S living with me,full on entertainment shall be guaranteed:))

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home