boldlygoingnowhere

Crouching Monkey,Hidden Dentist

Thursday, January 26, 2006

At lunchtime last saturday,I embarked on the first of what seems like an endless number of steps, processes, paper trails, bureaucratic snarls, and inevitable headaches that will allow me to register my degree with the TNDC(thats the Tamil Nadu Dental Council). Armed with (I kid you not) my drivers license, passport, birth certificate Std 10 memo,Std 12 memo,my BDS degree and as many relevant and irrelavant filled-out applications as i could possibly stuff into what is affectionately called my Register Dr.Jinxed kit — I considered myself prepared for any sort of detail that would inevitably be leveraged to deny me the ability to do this in one shot.or so i thought..after 5 days and countless drives between my university and this office,i now know better..still waiting for my papers to be processed.almost 6 decades of democracy and one things still unchanged..good ol' Indian bureaucratic red tape..Happy Republic Day folks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home