boldlygoingnowhere

Crouching Monkey,Hidden Dentist

Saturday, March 18, 2006

yay and double yaaay!!super weekend this is turning out to be..first elwin in an unnaturally virtuous moment treats the rest of the mad bunch of us at Hint..whats better than alcohol and super food and super company?? someone else paying for it *grin*

and kalpana and kunal decided to do surprise weekend visit..(i've mastered the art of looking amazed at things i've known about for weeks..sneaky little me and my sneaky little sources)

[Insert truly arrhythmic happy dance you are blessed to never have witnessed.]

after a lunch that involved too much cheese and too much beer as usual,kalpana figured i need to live up to the dentist rep and dress more like her..read-impeccable if slightly stuffy.i've been wearning different versions of the same blue-jeans-with-everything for more than a decade and a half so i could hardly put up an argument
someone mentions the sale at m&s and her face lights up.uh-oh,this woman's on a mission..the moment i heard SALE, I knew it was going to be an another cheesy, saccharine, flimsily-veiled attempt to sell me a dozen more things i might never use and dont really have the space for, but I couldn’t stop myself. I haplessly go wherever my estrogen leads me. And this – not the first time – it was to a very bad place. out comes the card,and there goes the budget.

was worth an afternoon spent in the company of two people who never fail to make me feel incredible though..will live frugally for the rest of the month

6 Comments:

  • At March 19, 2006 6:17 PM, Blogger A and A said…

    Damn! I had a lot to catch up on!! I loved Hint man!! I just loved it! Just ensaii like anything I say! Cheers! :D

     
  • At March 20, 2006 2:28 PM, Blogger dr.jinxed said…

    @wishful
    love hint alright:) we have good taste in watering holes dont we?
    and can someone help me figure out why my blog template vanishes so often aong with recent posts?

     
  • At March 23, 2006 8:13 AM, Blogger Casablanca said…

    and can someone help me figure out why my blog template vanishes so often aong with recent posts?

    Oh well.. blogger is a bit of an attention craving kid. Does nasty things at times, I tell you. Not to worry, just to ignore and the kid gives up after a coupla days ;)

    Andandand.. you managed to take a guy (I am assuming Kunal is a guy) shopping in M&S?? How??? Pliss to share such secrets.

     
  • At March 23, 2006 3:41 PM, Blogger dr.jinxed said…

    @casa
    ignored like you said and attention seeking blogger is bahaving itself once again:)

    andandand..dragging guy pal along shopping involves bribing..and bribing usually involves beer..he not just tagged along but galantly lugged shopping bags as well:)

     
  • At March 24, 2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Jax said…

    Elwin treated you?? I'll go put senti to him now!

     
  • At March 27, 2006 3:18 PM, Blogger dr.jinxed said…

    @jax
    yes,do..birthday treat,symbi treat..they just keep adding up:)cash in i say!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home