boldlygoingnowhere

Crouching Monkey,Hidden Dentist

Thursday, February 09, 2006

been 10days since i got here and im lovin this city more all the time..
despite the bordering on insane work hours,despite the tiny-er than tiny place i now call home with its vertigo-inducing view outside my window..desptite the fact that im likely to die of hypothermia in the near future..its COLD!!then again,maybe its just me..i feel frozen in most places
the landlady is a funny lispy lady with a strong mallu accent..and a voice that can cover the entire scale within the span of one sentence..feeds me constantly..shes trying to fatten me up for some reason..
despite the initial misgivings,my flat-mates are incredible people..been in splits ever since i got here..more updates later..

off to hyd for the weekend:)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home