boldlygoingnowhere

Crouching Monkey,Hidden Dentist

Monday, March 27, 2006

Some entity that has been part of my life has gone into a coma. I've been used to it being around, but it's not any more. There are small reminders of what is no longer there - as in the case of being able to see someone in coma, but not interact as you did before.
I am more or less an observer now. I can see the entity laying there, but I cannot bring it to wake up. I can't get other people to change anything. It is out of my control, except the only thing I can do is pull the plug and let the comatose entity die.
Should I do that? If I do I can let go, pick myself up and move on.
If I don't, maybe it can wake up and thrive again.
I should know better than to think that there is a should. But where does that leave me? Waiting. Waiting for Godot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home