boldlygoingnowhere

Crouching Monkey,Hidden Dentist

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Today is Happy Budday Babysistah day

(sorely tempted to wring your neck for that last post on your blog and on orkut but will resist that temptation considering its your birthday)


Since, miss mephistopleles, you are every bit the soulsister I had never imagined could rock so much(and nevermind the claims that we behave like a crabby old married couple)

and since you're my sanity saver, my beer buyer, my sleaze detector, provider of moral and immoral support, my official get-me-home-safe-when-im-blitzed-off-my-ass little sister who stands me up every other friday night because you're such a bloody workaholic

Since you're the keeper of all my little secrets that tend to escape when im down 4 drinks at the tavern...you are and always will be my luuurrrr-ve,my world,my yeverything


Now that you're close to gagging at that last one,my job here is done.

I love you babygirl,hope you have the best birthday, year, life ever

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home